Agency commission from the buyer – 3% of the property price but not less than 800 Euro, payable upon signing a preliminary contract, except for those properties for which it is explicitly stated that there is no commission from the buyer.
Agency commission from the seller – to be agreed between the parties.
Transportation services – viewing trips we charge 0.30 Euros per km to cover the petrol charges and wear costs of the vehicle. This is valid only for viewing trips outside the town/city/resort where the office is located. There is no charge for viewings in the city/town/resort. If you buy a property with us, any transport costs charged by the office you buy with are fully refundable!
- Key holding.
- Visit the property every two weeks to check everything is in good and working order.
- Paying bills – Water, Electricity, Internet and Cable TV, Council Tax.
- Prepare the property for owner’s arrival – cleaning of the property, switch on heating, boiler and fridge.
- Welcome package.
- Regular communication.
- Property Insurance
Key Holding – 75 Euro per Year
- Hold your keys and provide access to your property as and when required.
Bill Payments – 100 Euro per Year
- Paying utility bill and Council tax via Epay.bg
- Record for paid bills.
Long Term Lettings – 50 % from the first rental month
- Finding a tenant.
- Assisting in signing a contract.
- Collecting guaranty deposit which is refunded to the tenant after making sure all bills are paid and no demerges caused to the apartment when the tenant leaves.
- Studio – 20 euro
- One-bedroom apartment – 25 euro
- Two-bedroom apartment – 30 euro
- Three-bedroom apartment – 35 euro
Bulstat Registration – 50 euro plus 5 euro for each person in the Notary Deed
- If you are EU citizen and have just purchased a property with land or if you are a non-EU citizen, who purchased a leasehold property, you have 15 days to register at the Registry agency and apply for a Bulstat number.
Changing the ownership of utility bills in the name of the new owner – 100 euro
- electricity, water, declaring the property for Property tax and waste collection fee.