Sold - Studio
Studio for sale in Greenwood Ski and Spa, near Bansko
We are very pleased to offer this studio for sale in Greenwood Ski and Spa, near Bansko.
The studio has a large room an open-plan and fitted kitchen, a double bed, a dressing table, and a wardrobe. The bathroom has a shower unit, toilet, sink, wall mirror. There is a large south-facing terrace. The view is with a panoramic aspect of the Pirin Mountains.
Greenwood Ski and Spa has an on-site restaurant, Spa center with an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. During the winter season, there is a shuttle bus to take you to the Gondola in Bansko.
The apartment is being sold fully furnished as seen.
The maintenance fee is 12 euros per sq.m. per year
Just get in touch to arrange a viewing.
NO COMMISSION FROM THE BUYER.
- Studio-ground floor, south exposure, area 33.44 sq.m., total area 39.41 sq.m. – 15,500 euros
- Studio-ground floor, south exposure, area 28.79 sq.m., total area 33.93 sq.m. – 13,500 euros
- Studio-first floor, south exposure, area 38.19 sq.m., total area 45.01 sq.m. – 19,600 euros
- Studio – first floor, east exposure, area 27.31 sq.m., total area 32.19 sq.m. – 13,600 euros – SOLD
- Studio – second floor, west / north exposure, area 40.04 sq.m., total area 47.19 sq.m. – 19,900 euros
- Studio-second floor, south exposure, area 23.52 sq.m., total area 27.72 sq.m. – 11,700 euros
- Studio-second floor, south exposure, area 29.43 sq.m., total area 34.68 sq.m. – 14,600 euros
- Studio – second floor, east exposure, area 37.82 sq.m., total area 44.57 sq.m. – 18,800 euros
- Studio – second floor, east / south exposure, area 46.38 sq.m., total area 54.66 sq.m. – 23,000 euros
- Studio-third floor, south exposure, area 51.25 sq.m., total area 60.40 sq.m. – 25,500 euros
- Studio-third floor, south exposure, area 38.59 sq.m., total area 45.48 sq.m. – 19,200 euros
12 Reasons to buy property in Bansko
1/ Bansko is a winter and summer resort
2/ Snow cover lasts from December to April
3/ Wonderful ski runs at top world level – 75 km of ski runs, 14 lifts
4/ Bansko is a regular host of FIS World Cup events
5/ Regular small cultural events are held in Bansko, including the very popular Annual Jazz Festival in August
6/ Plenty of natural hot mineral pools around
7/ Fabulous range of wines, natural yogurt, great food and entertainment
8/ Pirin Golf Course, designed by Ian Woosnam
9/ Coworking Bansko, a space for remote workers and freelancers
10/ About 2.5 hours to drive from Bansko to Sofia, Bulgaria’s capital city and the nearest Airport
11/ About 2 hours drive to Greece and 2.5 hours to the nearest beach, Kavala
12/ Proper 4 season climate – more than 200 sunny days a year, summer average temperatures is 27 Celsius
In shorts, there is something here for everyone!
…and the most important one… property prices are representing great value for money at the moment.
- 4 star luxury complex
- Electric heating
- Fully furnished
- Indoor swimming pool
- Management and Maintenance company
- Mountain View
- Operating hotel business
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Parking available in front of the Complex
- Restaurant and Lobby bar in the Complex
- Shuttle bus provided by the complex
- South facing
- Spa center
- Year-round working complex